■ Talos-2000 Series ready-to-use automation controlsystem, powered by 6th Generation Intel® Core™ 7/i5/i3
processors, provides EtherCAT control and four independent PoE(power over Ethernet) ports, with data transfer rates up to 4.0Gb/s.
■ The Talos-2000 Series offers motion control of up to 64 axes,10,000 I/O points, and 4CH PoE camera connectivity with minimalfootprint. The ideal solution for machinery automation, Talos-2110 integrates complete APIs for multi-dimensional, highly synchronizedand time-deterministic event-triggered motion & I/O control, highprecision image capture, and data transmission.
■ Field device connectivity in the Talos-2000 Series is providedthrough RJ45 connection for easy installation, and the latest 6thGeneration Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 processors enable powerful andflexible EtherCAT slave control, broad PoE camera compatibility,and compact size.
■ 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 Processor-Based Automation Control System
with EtherCAT & 4CH GigE Vision Support
● 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 Processor
● Up to 64-axis motion control & 10,000 I/O point control via EtherCAT
● Up to 4CH Gigabit PoE (power over Ethernet)
● EtherCAT cycle time up to 250μs
● Broad AVL of EtherCAT slaves, PoE cameras
● Point-table functions enabling application contouring
● Support for up to 16D linear, 3D circular, and 3D spiral interpolation
● Easy installation and maintenance with flexible function extensions via Ethernet connection
● 4CH isolated digital input/4CH isolated digital output